Whitehaus is an industry leader, offering the WHQ536 Front Apron Rectangular Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Unit.
The WHQ536 rectangular farmhouse kitchen sink unit is handmade from clay, molded, and then kiln into an elegant, smooth and glossy finish. Proven to be durable and also resistant to extreme heat fireclay kitchen sinks are visually appealing and timeless in design. The 36″ Quatro Alcove reversible fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink with decorative 2 1/2″ lip on one side and 2″ lip on the other featured here in your choice of White, Biscuit, Black or Sapphire Blue. This fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink is sure to prove a great stand out piece for your kitchen. While provided durability and style for a lot of years to come.
Whitehaus Collection WHQ536 Rectangular Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Unit Features:
- Top width is slightly larger than the bottom width by 3/8”
- Constructed out of high quality fireclay material baked at high temperatures allow this sink to me more durable than a standard vitreous china sink. Due to its composition, a fireclay sink is more difficult to chip. If they do chip, there will be solid white, not black underneath.
- With the 3 1/2″ center drain this sink is compatible for a garbage disposal. (WH007 Recommended)
- Allows for installation in two different styles: Undermount where the counter top flows over the sink. Front apront: where the sink butts out slight to show character.
- Reversible with a decorative 2 1/2″ lip on one side and a 2″ lip on the opposite side.
- Due to the organic nature of the front apron farmhouse kitchen sink, Dimensions might vary. We recommended that sinks be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your cabinets and counter tops.
Benefits of a Fireclay Sink
Fireclay sinks make a statement for any kitchen. They are a form of ceramic, similar to vitreous china but are stronger.
Fireclay sinks are tough, non-porous and are easy to maintain. While fireclay is almost impossible to scratch, dent or crack, the material isn’t susceptible to corrosion if the finish is chipped unlike other cast iron materials. They are also resistant to hot, cold, acid or alkali.
The farmhouse kitchen sink can be easily cleaned – just use hot water and soap to wipe the surface. Typical colors include white, biscuit, blue and black. Because of fireclay sinks design, size and color, they instantly become a focal point for your kitchen.